Tuesday, August 17, 2010

THE REASON BEHIND ----

By the time I gave the paper to Dokwayne in our subject Marketing Research, he asked me why I didn't joined the pageant. I just laugh about it. But I felt something wrong when he said this line:

"You will not graduate if you will not join next year".

I just think of it as a joke. But deep inside I'm already worried. What if he's serious?





YOU DON'T KNOW. THEY DON'T KNOW.

  • I just want a simple life.
  • I never asked for it nor dream of it.

  • I just want to be ordinary while I keep my feet on the ground.

  • I don't want to be criticized in everything I do.

  • I am not willing.

  • I am not that 'girly girl'.
  • I will not get any important benefit to it; instead it's just a waste of time.

  • I don't want to be popular.

  • I just want to stay the same for who really I am.

  • Most of all, it will need a lot of financial and I DON'T HAVE IT.


This doesn't mean I am
braggy or too much self-centered.
I just
don't like it.







2 comments: