Tuesday, August 31, 2010

drama to the max

"Forgetting the feelings you have for someone is one of the things that could never be easy...
after a long time of loving, here I am now.
Trying to forget ..but still loving in SILENCE."

-hindi na masyado.

"Sometimes, I wanna cry out my long-kept-tears but I'm scared that no one will bother to show some care...And that's why I've decided to keep it all here...And I don't care even if it will be hard to bear..because sometimes...
even friends don't mind if you are in pain..as long as they see you smile, they'll assume you're okay."

-may mga ganun talaga.

"Staying with someone you really like even if you know you can't be together for a lot of reason is like standing under the rain.
it feels good but you know its gonna make you sick."

-kamusta naman yun?

"Masakit pag ang taong mahal mo, walang oras sa'yo..masakit pag nakita mo sa iba may oras siya..di ba niya naisip na nawalan ka din ng panahon sa iba nang dahil sakanya."

-yah right.

"Love is just a word...
until you meet someone who will give you its sweetest meaning."

-sobrang cheezy met!

"I can always take care of myself..
but I still want to meet the person who can take care of me..
much more than I do."

-oo nga naman.

a broken-hearted said:

"I was the one who loved you most, but between us you lost more..
for someday I can love someone the way I loved you, but you will never be loved again the way that I did"

the heart breaker said:

"I may not find someone that will love me as much as you do, but I can assure you..
I will love her the way you wish me to love you."

-ang sakit! naka-relate ako.

The best line of a truly inlove man:

"Sometimes, I just have to let her win..because losing the argument is easier than losing her."

-ayy..uhm.bihira lang yan e.


"GIRL: if you really love me, you are willing to change..

BOY: if you really love, accept me for who I am."

ANG TANONG: Sinong mas tama?

-para sa akin, parehas lang. nangyayari talaga yan sa totoong buhay.
pero may isa dapat na mag-SACRIFICE.
siguro ang gusto nung girl, magbago yung boy for the BETTER and not for WORST.

No comments:

Post a Comment